Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight: Paper Airplanes
In this week's spotlight: a pair of paper airplane science projects that turn ordinary paper airplane folding and flying into a fun hands-on science activity. Explore the effect of drag on flight in our updated aerodynamics project and in the family-friendly activity at Scientific American's Bring Science Home.
- How Far Will It Fly? Build & Test Paper Planes with Different Drag (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Soaring Science: Test Paper Planes with Different Drag (activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 13 Boat Science and Submarine Science Projects and Experiments
- July 4th STEM! Summer Science Picks for Independence Day!
- 12 Science Kits for Summer Science Experiments and Discovery
- 15 Science Projects to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Awesome Summer Science Experiments
- 10 STEM Activities with Cardboard Tubes
- 19 Science Activities for Mother's Day