Projects for 4-H
The following Science Buddies Project Ideas tie in with requirements and activities related to 4-H.
If necessary, the following Project Ideas can be easily modified to fit your needs.
- How Do You Make the 'Best' Cookie?
- Hidden Grasses and Beans in Processed Foods
- Which Cooking Liquids Slow Softening the Most?
- More Cooking
- Maggot Mass Temperature
- Do Milkweed Bugs Show a Color Preference for Egg-Laying Sites?
- Does Temperature Affect the Rate of Butterfly Development?
- What is the Most Effective Treatment for Whitefly Infestations on Plants?
Plants and Soil Science
- Do Potatoes Regulate the Formation of New Roots?
- Propagate Plants Without Using Seeds!
- Effects of Irradiation on Seed Germination
- How Does Soil Change with Depth?
- Are There Dangerous Levels of Lead in Soil?
- Soil Erosion
- How to Stop Soil Erosion
- More Plant Biology
- Growing Crystals
- Making Your Own Paper
- Mixing Light to Make Colors
- Building a Weather Instrument (e.g. Barometer)
- Browse all Project Ideas
If you can't find the activity you are looking for in the list above, use our search box in the upper right part of the page. For the best results, search using keywords that are stated in the requirement description. (For example: "growing crystals," "kite," "electric motor," "probability," etc.)
Explore Our Science Videos
Build an Infinity Mirror
How to Build a Brushbot
Colorful Melting Ice Ball Patterns - STEM Activity