Heart-smart Science: Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight
This week's spotlight pays tribute to Valentine's Day with a trio of health and human biology science projects that let students better understand how the heart works and how doctors can listen in to monitor a person's heart beat. Our hands-on science Project Idea guides independent student exploration. The classroom activity assists teachers with a short and easy to prepare classroom activity. And the new activity at Scientific American's Bring Science Home offers a related, family-focused exploration, perfect for home!
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Student Discovers Green Thumb Growing Plants without Water
- Elementary School Student Finds Science Fair Success
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Explore Crater Science to Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
- STEM is for Everyone: Temple Grandin, Animal Scientist with Autism
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
Explore Our Science Videos
Fire Snake Experiment
Build an Infinity Mirror
Gel Electrophoresis and Forensic Science: Biotechnology Science Fair Project