Heart-smart Science: Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight
This week's spotlight pays tribute to Valentine's Day with a trio of health and human biology science projects that let students better understand how the heart works and how doctors can listen in to monitor a person's heart beat. Our hands-on science Project Idea guides independent student exploration. The classroom activity assists teachers with a short and easy to prepare classroom activity. And the new activity at Scientific American's Bring Science Home offers a related, family-focused exploration, perfect for home!
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
- Free Resources Support Teacher's Innovative STEM Academy
- 25 Women in Science to Learn More About
- 6 Steps to Success with the Fluor Engineering Challenge
- Take the Fluor Challenge for Engineers Week
- STEM is for Everyone: Nicholas Saunderson, Blind Mathematician
- 10 Fun Wintry Science Activities
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
Explore Our Science Videos
10 Robotics Projects Kids Can Really Make!
Why Do Apples and Bananas Turn Brown? - STEM activity
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids