Science Mom Uncovers Science in Gelatin Dessert
"Science Mom" Courtney Corda appeared live on View from the Bay today to demonstrate the way enzymes and proteins interact when you mix various fruits with gelatin. For Courtney, the kitchen is the perfect place for parents to get hands-on with kids about science and can be a wonderful way to explore chemistry and to relate scientific principles to everyday activities.
- Which Fruits Can Ruin Your Gelatin Dessert? (Science Buddies' Difficulty Level: 4-6)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Explore Crater Science to Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
- STEM is for Everyone: Temple Grandin, Animal Scientist with Autism
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
- Free Resources Support Teacher's Innovative STEM Academy
- 25 Women in Science to Learn More About
Explore Our Science Videos
How to Build a Brushbot
Make Fake Snow - Craft Your Science Project
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste