Science Mom Uncovers Science in Gelatin Dessert
"Science Mom" Courtney Corda appeared live on View from the Bay today to demonstrate the way enzymes and proteins interact when you mix various fruits with gelatin. For Courtney, the kitchen is the perfect place for parents to get hands-on with kids about science and can be a wonderful way to explore chemistry and to relate scientific principles to everyday activities.
- Which Fruits Can Ruin Your Gelatin Dessert? (Science Buddies' Difficulty Level: 4-6)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Rev Up STEM Learning with Car Science Projects
- Halloween STEM Ideas
- STEM is for Everyone: Geerat Vermeij, a Paleoecologist who is Blind
- Student Discovers Green Thumb Growing Plants without Water
- Elementary School Student Finds Science Fair Success
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Explore Crater Science to Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
Explore Our Science Videos
Gel Electrophoresis and Forensic Science: Biotechnology Science Fair Project
Paper Rockets - STEM Activity
Vibration & Sound: Make Sprinkles Dance