Taste Bud Science: Weekly Science Project Idea and Home Science Activity Spotlight
In this week's spotlight: a human biology and health science project and family activity that encourages you and your family to investigate the science of taste! Do your taste buds differ from those of your friends, siblings, or other family members? Probably! In this project, you conduct a scientific experiment to explore your taste threshold for things that are salty, sweet, or sour. Once you've analyzed your own taste buds, see how other family members and friends compare!
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Carnival Science: Summer of STEM (Week 1)
- Book list for science-filled summer reading!
- Wall Marble Run: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #30)
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- Aluminum Foil Boats: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #29)
- Hovercraft: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #28)
- Elephant Toothpaste: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #27)
- Fun, Free, STEM Activities for Preschool
Explore Our Science Videos
Cotton Ball Launcher - Fun STEM Activity
Make Your Own Lava Lamp
5 Science Experiments You Can Do With Peeps