10+ Valentine's Day Candy Science Projects
In celebration of Valentine's Day, take a look at 10+ exciting hands-on chemistry, food science, physics, and math projects that involve candy.
- Bend or Break? Candy Science
- M&M Geometry
- Candy Waterfalls: Can Candy Flow Like Water?
- Candy Camouflage
- Candy Snap
- M&M Math
- Candy Geodesic Dome
- Dancing Candy Hearts
- Making A Candy Waterfall: Can Solids Flow Like Liquids?
- Candy Color Chromatography
- Family Math: M&M Color Statistics
- Temper, Temper, Temper! The Science of Tempering Chocolate *
- Forensic Science: Building Your Own Tool for Identifying DNA
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®
For more great hands-on science projects and activities for Valentine's Day, see Free Valentine's Day STEM Activities.
Pin this collection:
10 Plus Science Experiments using Candy: Hands-on STEM with Science Buddies. www.sciencebuddies.org
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 18 Science Activities for Mother's Day
- 20+ Earth Day Science Experiments and Activities
- 6 STEM Activities for St. Patrick's Day
- Mario Day Activities — Bring Mario World to Life with Hands-on STEM!
- Free Valentine's Day STEM Activities
- STEM Calendar for Educators: Roadmap of STEM for January-June
- Make Some New Year's Noise with Science Activities!
- Holiday STEM Projects