Valentine's Day Candy Science
In celebration of Valentine's Day, take a look at exciting hands-on chemistry, food science, physics, and math projects that involve candy.
- Bend or Break? Candy Science
- M&M Geometry
- Candy Waterfalls: Can Candy Flow Like Water?
- Candy Camouflage
- Candy Snap
- M&M Math
- Candy Geodesic Dome
- Dancing Candy Hearts
- Making A Candy Waterfall: Can Solids Flow Like Liquids?
- Candy Color Chromatography
- Family Math: M&M Color Statistics
- Temper, Temper, Temper! The Science of Tempering Chocolate *
- What Makes Candies So Colorful? Investigate How Gel Electrophoresis Unlocks the Color Code!
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®
Pin this collection: