Valentine's Day Candy Science
In celebration of Valentine's Day, take a look at exciting hands-on chemistry, food science, physics, and math projects that involve candy.
- Bend or Break? Candy Science
- M&M Geometry
- Candy Waterfalls: Can Candy Flow Like Water?
- Candy Camouflage
- Candy Snap
- M&M Math
- Candy Geodesic Dome
- Dancing Candy Hearts
- Making A Candy Waterfall: Can Solids Flow Like Liquids?
- Candy Color Chromatography
- Family Math: M&M Color Statistics
- Temper, Temper, Temper! The Science of Tempering Chocolate *
- What Makes Candies So Colorful? Investigate How Gel Electrophoresis Unlocks the Color Code!
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®
Pin this collection:
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Can Aerodynamic Suits Give U.S. Speed Skaters an Edge?
- Put a Heart Health Spin on Valentine's Day
- Classroom Science for Flu Season
- Super Bowl Science and the Fluor Challenge
- Count Down to Winter Break with Creative STEM
- Spark Interest in Computer Science
- Student Biomedical Engineering Projects with Real-world Connections
- An App for Science Class