10+ Valentine's Day Candy Science Projects
In celebration of Valentine's Day, take a look at 10+ exciting hands-on chemistry, food science, physics, and math projects that involve candy.
- Bend or Break? Candy Science
- M&M Geometry
- Candy Waterfalls: Can Candy Flow Like Water?
- Candy Camouflage
- Candy Snap
- M&M Math
- Candy Geodesic Dome
- Dancing Candy Hearts
- Making A Candy Waterfall: Can Solids Flow Like Liquids?
- Candy Color Chromatography
- Family Math: M&M Color Statistics
- Temper, Temper, Temper! The Science of Tempering Chocolate *
- Forensic Science: Building Your Own Tool for Identifying DNA
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®
Pin this collection:
10 Plus Science Experiments using Candy: Hands-on STEM with Science Buddies. www.sciencebuddies.org
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Extra Credit with the Fluor Challenge
- Explore Coding and Electronics with Raspberry Pi
- 16 Women in Engineering to Learn More About
- 25 Women in Science to Learn More About
- 10 Reasons to Do the Fluor Challenge in Addition to $10,000 in Prizes!
- STEM is for Everyone: Ralph Braun, Engineer
- Learn More About these 19 Scientists for Black History Month
- Best of STEM Resources in 2019
Explore Our Science Videos
Make A Tissue Paper Parachute - STEM Activity
Make Your Own Lava Lamp
10 Robotics Projects Kids Can Really Make!