10+ Valentine's Day Candy Science Projects
In celebration of Valentine's Day, take a look at 10+ exciting hands-on chemistry, food science, physics, and math projects that involve candy.
- Bend or Break? Candy Science
- M&M Geometry
- Candy Waterfalls: Can Candy Flow Like Water?
- Candy Camouflage
- Candy Snap
- M&M Math
- Candy Geodesic Dome
- Dancing Candy Hearts
- Making A Candy Waterfall: Can Solids Flow Like Liquids?
- Candy Color Chromatography
- Family Math: M&M Color Statistics
- Temper, Temper, Temper! The Science of Tempering Chocolate *
- Forensic Science: Building Your Own Tool for Identifying DNA
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®
Pin this collection:
10 Plus Science Experiments using Candy: Hands-on STEM with Science Buddies. www.sciencebuddies.org
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Rev Up STEM Learning with Car Science Projects
- Halloween STEM Ideas
- STEM is for Everyone: Geerat Vermeij, a Paleoecologist who is Blind
- Student Discovers Green Thumb Growing Plants without Water
- Elementary School Student Finds Science Fair Success
- 10 Projects to Get Started Building Circuits on a Breadboard!
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
- Explore Crater Science to Celebrate Moon Landing Anniversary
Explore Our Science Videos
5 Easy Fizzing & Foaming Science Projects
Flower Dissection - STEM Activity
Lift Ice with Yarn STEM activity