Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight: Soft-boiling Eggs
Explore the science of soft-boiling eggs for Easter-themed hands-on science at home!
Science Buddies Projects for school and for home
Are you looking for a school science project topic or a hands-on science activity to do on the weekend or with your family? Science Buddies' science projects come in all sizes!
In this week's spotlight: a pair of eggy projects that are just in time for more Easter-inspired science with your family! Explore the soft boiling of eggs in our updated cooking and food science project and in the family-friendly activity at Scientific American's Bring Science Home.
- Egg-cellently Cooked Eggs: The Process of Soft-Boiling an Egg (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Soft-Boiled Science: Egg-cellently Cooked Eggs (science activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 15 STEM Gifts & Science Kits You'll Feel Good About Giving
- 13 Boat Science and Submarine Science Projects and Experiments
- July 4th STEM! Summer Science Picks for Independence Day!
- 12 Science Kits for Summer Science Experiments and Discovery
- 15 Science Projects to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Awesome Summer Science Experiments
- 10 STEM Activities with Cardboard Tubes