Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight: Tie Dye
Are you looking for a school science project topic or a hands-on science activity to do on the weekend or with your family? Science Buddies' science projects come in all sizes!
In this week's spotlight: a pair of science projects related to a favorite summer or camp activity—tie dye. Don't miss our freshly updated hands-on chemistry project and a family-friendly version at Scientific American's Bring Science Home.
- How to Make the Boldest, Brightest Tie-Dye! (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Staining Science: Make the Boldest, Brightest Dye! (activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Backyard Science: Summer of STEM (Week 10)
- Mission to Mars: Summer of STEM (Week 9)
- Strange but True: Summer of STEM (Week 8)
- Superhero Science: Summer of STEM (Week 7)
- Water Play: Summer of STEM (Week 6)
- Fireworks and Picnics: Summer of STEM (Week 5)
- Artists and Makers: Summer of STEM (Week 4)
Explore Our Science Videos
10 Robotics Projects Kids Can Really Make!
Why Do Apples and Bananas Turn Brown? - STEM activity
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids