Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight: Tie Dye
Are you looking for a school science project topic or a hands-on science activity to do on the weekend or with your family? Science Buddies' science projects come in all sizes!
In this week's spotlight: a pair of science projects related to a favorite summer or camp activity—tie dye. Don't miss our freshly updated hands-on chemistry project and a family-friendly version at Scientific American's Bring Science Home.
- How to Make the Boldest, Brightest Tie-Dye! (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Staining Science: Make the Boldest, Brightest Dye! (activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 15 Science Activities to Make and Give for Father's Day
- 10 Science Kits for Summer Science Experiments and Discovery
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- 18 Science Activities for Mother's Day
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Carnival STEM (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Wacky Water Science (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
Explore Our Science Videos
How To Curl Metals With Heat
Can You Kazoo?
Build a Hydraulic Lift