Weekly Science Project Idea/Home Science Activity Spotlight: Tie Dye
Are you looking for a school science project topic or a hands-on science activity to do on the weekend or with your family? Science Buddies' science projects come in all sizes!
In this week's spotlight: a pair of science projects related to a favorite summer or camp activity—tie dye. Don't miss our freshly updated hands-on chemistry project and a family-friendly version at Scientific American's Bring Science Home.
- How to Make the Boldest, Brightest Tie-Dye! (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Staining Science: Make the Boldest, Brightest Dye! (activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 15 STEM Gifts & Science Kits You'll Feel Good About Giving
- 13 Boat Science and Submarine Science Projects and Experiments
- July 4th STEM! Summer Science Picks for Independence Day!
- 12 Science Kits for Summer Science Experiments and Discovery
- 15 Science Projects to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Awesome Summer Science Experiments
- 10 STEM Activities with Cardboard Tubes
Explore Our Science Videos
Making Everyday Objects Out of Mushroom roots!
Infinity Mirrors Video
Solubility Science – STEM Activity