Yeasty Science: Weekly Science Project Idea and Home Science Activity Spotlight
In this week's spotlight: a microbiology-themed family science experiment and science fair project. What conditions cause yeasts to be most active during fermentation? You and your students can find out by growing yeasts in different conditions and then using balloons to trap the gas released by the yeasts during fermentation so that you can measure it.
- Yeasty Beasties (full Science Buddies Project Idea)
- Single-Celled Science: Yeasty Beasties (science activity at Scientific American)
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 15 Science Projects to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Awesome Summer Science Experiments
- 10 STEM Activities with Cardboard Tubes
- 19 Science Activities for Mother's Day
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good About Giving
- 10 Science Kits for Summer Science Experiments and Discovery
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
Explore Our Science Videos
DIY Light Up Unicorn Headband
Explore Concave and Convex Mirrors– STEM Activity.
Investigate Alien Genetics