Yeasty Science: Weekly Science Project Idea and Home Science Activity Spotlight
In this week's spotlight: a microbiology-themed family science experiment and science fair project. What conditions cause yeasts to be most active during fermentation? You and your students can find out by growing yeasts in different conditions and then using balloons to trap the gas released by the yeasts during fermentation so that you can measure it.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 15 Science Activities to Make and Give for Father's Day
- 10 Science Kits for Summer Science Experiments and Discovery
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- 18 Science Activities for Mother's Day
- 13 STEM Gifts You'll Feel Good about Giving
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Carnival STEM (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Wacky Water Science (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
Explore Our Science Videos
Build A Gumdrop Geodesic Dome!
Dancing Candy Hearts
How To Curl Metals With Heat