A Geodesic Dome for the Season
Making a geodesic dome is always fun, no matter what materials you choose! With gumdrops and toothpicks, kids can make a dome and explore the math behind the structure. You can also upsize to straws or rolled newspaper!
Make your own geodesic dome with the Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome family-friendly science activity.
Explore other dome-related projects and posts at Science Buddies:
- Candy Corn Geodesic Dome
- Dome Sweet Dome
- Family Math: Making a Geodesic Dome from Straws
- Geodesic Gumdrop Dome: Weekly Science Activity
- Beyond Winter White: A Burst of Color for Winter Engineering
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 12 Paper STEM Activities!
- 18 Science Activities for Mother's Day
- Star Wars STEM Activities for May the 4th Be With You Science
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- 22 Science Experiments for Spring
- 6 STEM Activities for St. Patrick's Day
- Paper Circuits Science Projects
- 10+ Activities and Lessons to Teach Plant Science