5 Fizzing, Foaming, and Bubbling Science Projects!
Get a reaction from students when you add these fizzy, foaming, fun projects to science class!
Five Foaming, Fizzing, and Bubbling Science Projects! www.sciencebuddies.org/stem-activities
- Make an Alka-Seltzer Powered Lava Lamp: Alka-Seltzer® + mineral or vegetable oil and water
- Make a Lemon Volcano: baking soda + lemon (citric acid)
- Elephant Toothpaste: water and dry yeast + hydrogen peroxide and dish soap
- Make a Fire Snake: lighter fluid and sand + baking soda and sugar
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®: Diet Coke® + Mentos®
Share Your Science Buddies Story!
Have you used a science project, STEM activity, or Lesson Plan from Science Buddies in your class or program? We would love to hear your story! Email us at email@example.com and tell us how you use Science Buddies with students.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 15 Science Projects to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Ready, Set, Go! (Awesome Summer Science Experiments)
- Awesome Summer Science Experiments
- 13 Paper STEM Activities!
- 10 STEM Activities with Cardboard Tubes
- Paper Circuits Science Projects
- 19 Science Activities for Mother's Day
- 15+ Plant Science Activities and Lessons / Teach Plant Biology
Explore Our Science Videos
The First Cartoon: Make Your Own Thaumatrope!
Liquid Density Column – STEM Activity
Popsicle Stick Paddle Boat