3 Lesson Plans for Super Bowl Week
Score points with your science classes with free lesson plans for 3 catapult science projects for the classroom.
Three Catapult Science Lesson Plans for Super Bowl Week: Hands-on Science Lessons. www.sciencebuddies.org
Is Super Bowl Sunday generating excitement among your students? Talking about (or making) catapults and exploring questions related to physics, engineering, and math is a great way to tie the big game and the science of football to science class.
These three Lesson Plans help educators lead catapult science activities with middle school students:
For even more fun hands-on science activities involving catapults, see 11 Launch and Catapult Science Projects. See also: 4 Football Science Projects for Super Bowl-Sized Learning
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Thinking Through the Shift to Online Learning for STEM
- Best of STEM Resources in 2019
- 5 Lessons for Weather Science
- Earthquake Safety and Science Activities
- STEM Lessons that Integrate Multiple Subjects
- Teachers Develop Exciting New Lessons with Us for Science Journal
- How to Use a Science Buddies Lesson Plan
- Students Race to the Finish with Solar Sprint Cars
Explore Our Science Videos
Paper Roller Coasters - Fun STEM Activity!
Make a Water Strider - STEM Activity
How to Make a Bristlebot