3 Lesson Plans for Super Bowl Week
Score points with your science classes with free lesson plans for 3 catapult science projects for the classroom.
Three Catapult Science Lesson Plans for Super Bowl Week: Hands-on Science Lessons. www.sciencebuddies.org
Is Super Bowl Sunday generating excitement among your students? Talking about (or making) catapults and exploring questions related to physics, engineering, and math is a great way to tie the big game and the science of football to science class.
These three Lesson Plans help educators lead catapult science activities with middle school students:
For even more fun hands-on science activities involving catapults, see 11 Launch and Catapult Science Projects. See also: 4 Football Science Projects for Super Bowl-Sized Learning
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 10+ Activities and Lessons to Teach Plant Science
- Curated Resources for Teaching Science Units
- 200 Free Lesson Plans for Science and Engineering
- 12 Activities and Lessons to Teach Potential and Kinetic Energy
- 2020 Nobel Science Experiments for K-12 Students
- Teaching Biotechnology at All Grade Levels
- Free STEM Lessons that Work Well for Remote Learning
- Your Plan, Your Planet for Earth Day