3 Lesson Plans for Super Bowl Week
Score points with your science classes with free lesson plans for 3 catapult science projects for the classroom.
Is Super Bowl Sunday generating excitement among your students? Talking about (or making) catapults and exploring questions related to physics, engineering, and math is a great way to tie the big game and the science of football to science class.
These three Lesson Plans help educators lead catapult science activities with middle school students:
For even more fun hands-on science activities involving catapults, see 11 Launch and Catapult Science Projects. See also: 4 Football Science Projects for Super Bowl-Sized Learning
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Lesson Plans for Sound Science
- Plastic Pollution and World Oceans Day
- Free Lesson Plan to Model the Odds of Developing an Autoimmune Disease
- Lesson Plans for Real-world Environmental Science
- Put a Heart Health Spin on Valentine's Day
- Classroom Science for Flu Season
- Genetic Mutation and Taste Lesson Plan
- New NGSS Lesson Plans