Celebrate Engineers Week with Hands-on STEM
Science Buddies has great ideas for engineering projects and activities you can do with your students to celebrate Engineers Week. With the right project, integrating a hands-on STEM activity is something all teachers can do!
- Make a Marble Sorting Machine
- Art Bot: Build a Wobbly Robot Friend That Creates Art
- Balloon Car
- Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome
- Design Your Own Milk Carton Boat
- LED Dance Glove
- Let's Go Fly a Kite!
- Flippy, the Dancing Robot
- Rocking the Boat
- Create Your Own Durable Paper Doll
- Make a "Whirly Bird" from Paper
- Separating Mixtures: Can You Design a Device to Do It?
- Make a Paper Circuit
- Squishy Circuits
- Make a Robot Hand Using Drinking Straws
- Build a Paper Speaker
- Crash! Can Cell Phones Survive a Drop Test?
- Build a Brushbot
- Build a Water Clock
- Keeping You in Suspens(ion)
- The Leaning Tower of Pasta
- Do Submarines Need Fins?
- Paper Rocket
Pin this collection:
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- Classroom Science for Flu Season
- Super Bowl Science and the Fluor Challenge
- Count Down to Winter Break with Creative STEM
- Spark Interest in Computer Science
- Student Biomedical Engineering Projects with Real-world Connections
- An App for Science Class
- Colorful Candy Science
- Fostering Diabetes Awareness through Student STEM