Celebrate Engineers Week with 15+ Hands-on STEM Projects
Science Buddies has great ideas for engineering projects and activities you can do with your students to celebrate Engineers Week. With the right project, integrating a hands-on STEM activity is something all teachers can do!
- Marble Machine
- Art Bot: Build a Wobbly Robot That Creates Art
- Balloon-Powered Car Challenge
- Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome
- Milk Does Your Body and a Boat Good—Design Your Own Milk Carton Boat
- LED Dance Glove: Get the Party Started with Your Own Interactive Light Show
- Let's Go Fly a Kite!
- Flippy, the Dancing Robot
- Rocking the Boat
- Get Crafty — Create Your Own Durable Paper Doll
- Make a "Whirlybird" from Paper
- Separating Mixtures: Can You Design a Device to Do It?
- Make a Paper Circuit
- Squishy Circuits: Light Up Your Play Doh® Creations!
- Grasping with Straws: Make a Robot Hand Using Drinking Straws
- Build a Paper Speaker
- Crash! Can Cell Phones Survive a Drop Test?
- Build a Brushbot
- Build a Water Clock to Show the Drip, Drip, Drip of Time
- Keeping You in Suspens(ion)
- The Leaning Tower of Pasta
- Do Submarines Need Fins?
- Paper Rocket
Pin this collection:
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- STEM is for Everyone: Annie Jump Cannon, Classifier of Stars
- 2020 Nobel Science Experiments for K-12 Students
- Halloween STEM Activities
- STEM is for Everyone: Helen Taussig, Pediatric Cardiologist
- Get Inspired by these Hispanic Scientists and Engineers
- Cornell Senior Cites Middle School Science Fair as Pivotal
- Student Forms Biotech Club to Create Opportunities for STEM Learning
- STEM is for Everyone: Richard Mankin, Entomologist
Explore Our Science Videos
Build a Gauss Rifle
Make a Homemade Fly Trap
DIY Glitter Surprise Package with a Simple Circuit