12 Great Ideas for Engineers Week
Celebrate engineers and the spirit of engineering by doing a hands-on STEM project or activity with your students! Our list of 12 fun STEM ideas will get you started!
Celebrate Engineers Week with Your Students
Our updated Engineers Week collection for 2017 features some excellent choices for student engineering projects and activities at home or in the classroom. The following 12 projects and activities are highlighted in this year's E-Week collection:
- Squishy Circuits: Light Up Your Play Doh® Creations!
- Junkbots: Robots from Recycled Materials
- Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome
- Flippy, the Dancing Robot
- Build a Robot Hand
- Follow the Flow
- Mini Trebuchet Science
- Build a Brushbot
- Balloon-Powered Car Challenge
- Marble Machine
- Mechanical Science Scissor Lift
- Projectile Physics and Catapult Science
Be sure and also explore these collections and project roundups for other inspiring ideas for K-12 STEM!
- Celebrate Engineers Week with Hands-on STEM
- Creative Science and Engineering for Kids
- Engineering Projects to Celebrate Girl Day
Learn more about Engineers Week on the DiscoverE website.
2017 Fluor Engineering Challenge
Learn more about the 2017 water flow Fluor Challenge on the Fluor Engineering Challenge website.
Pin this collection:
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Simple Science Activities with Cardboard Tubes
- 10 Fun Wintry Science Activities
- Make some noise with three new science activities!
- Nine creative science projects to make and give!
- Food Science Projects
- 11 Launch and Catapult Science Projects
- 10 Boat and Submarine Science Projects
- Get Ready for Summer Science
Explore Our Science Videos
Make a Lemon Volcano - Fun Science Experiment
How to Make a Bristlebot
Make a Homemade Fly Trap