12 Great Ideas for Engineers Week
Celebrate engineers and the spirit of engineering by doing a hands-on STEM project or activity with your students! Our list of 12 fun STEM ideas will get you started!
E-Week: Innovative Engineering Projects and Activities for K-12 Students. Hands-on STEM with Science Buddies. www.sciencebuddies.org
Celebrate Engineers Week with Your Students
Our Engineers Week collection for features some excellent choices for student engineering projects and activities that work well at home or in the classroom:
- Squishy Circuits: Light Up Your Play Doh® Creations!
- Junkbots: Robots from Recycled Materials
- Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome
- Flippy, the Dancing Robot
- Build a Robot Hand
- Follow the Flow
- Mini Trebuchet Science
- Build a Brushbot
- Balloon-Powered Car Challenge
- Marble Machine
- Mechanical Science Scissor Lift
- Projectile Physics and Catapult Science
Be sure and also explore these collections and project roundups for other inspiring ideas for K-12 STEM!
- 12 Engineering Challenges for Elementary School
- 16 Engineering Challenges for Middle School
- 11 Engineering Challenges for High School
- Celebrate Engineers Week with Hands-on STEM
- Creative Science and Engineering for Kids
- Engineering Projects to Celebrate Girl Day
Learn more about Engineers Week on the DiscoverE website.
Science Buddies Engineering Challenge
Learn more about the Science Buddies Engineering Challenge.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 13 Paper STEM Activities!
- Popsicle Stick STEM Projects
- 10 STEM Activities with Cardboard Tubes
- Paper Circuits Science Projects
- Arduino Science Projects and Physical Computing
- 15+ Plant Science Activities and Lessons / Teach Plant Biology
- Star Wars STEM Activities for May the 4th Be With You Science
- Teach About Biodiversity with Free STEM Lessons & Activities
Explore Our Science Videos
4 Easy Robot Science Projects for Kids
How to Make Paper Circuits
How to Build a Brushbot