Science Buddies Newsletter Archive
Science Buddies newsletters help you stay up to date with Science Buddies. In each monthly issue, you'll learn about:
Online versions of our past newsletters are provided below. Some formatting has been lost in the conversion of our older newsletters to PDF and web-based archives. For the best viewing experience, please sign up to receive the monthly newsletter in email.
Science Buddies Project Idea and News Roundups
- January 2018 - A Scratch coding competition, a movie for science class, and more K-12 STEM!
- December 2017 - Free STEM Lesson Plans and expert project display board help
- November 2017 - Projects for Google's Science Journal app, diabetes science, and more!
- October 2017 - K-12 cybersecurity projects, display board help, and more!
- September 2017 - Back to School with New STEM Lesson Plans for Teachers!
- August 2017 - Try the 'Create Assignment' button, solar eclipse STEM, and more!
- July 2017 - Crowdfunding for classrooms, summer camp savings, and more!
- June 2017 - Great ideas for summer science, fidget spinners, balloons, and more!
- May 2017 - Lesson plans for Google's Science Journal app, help for students seeking jobs, cosmetic chemistry, and more!
- April 2017 - Robotics Week, Google's Science Journal app, kit sale, and more!
- March 2017 - Science Buddies Kit Club, the Fluor Challenge, and the physics of falling toast
- February 2017 - Enter the Fluor Challenge, Classroom Activities for E-Week, and STEM Lesson Plans
- January 2017 - Add the Science Project to Google Classroom, Virtual Reality, and More!
- December 2016 - Fun Science Ideas for Winter Break and a Science Project Wreath Challenge
- November 2016 - Convenient Lesson Plans, Special STEM Project Collections, and More
- October 2016 - Assign the Topic Selection Wizard in Google Classroom, Project Display Board Guide, and New Virtual Reality Projects
- September 2016 - Science Reading and Google Classroom, New STEM Kits, and More!
- August 2016 - Get Ready for a New School Year with Science Buddies and Google Classroom Integration
- July 2016 - Sweet and Sour Science, Improve Your Wi-Fi, and Creative STEM
- June 2016 - Science Buddies Online Summer Camp, DIY Mini Trebuchet, and More Fun Summer Science
- May 2016 - Google Science Fair, Water Bottle Rocket Science, Google Classroom, and More
- April 2016 - Best Practices for Raspberry Pi Projects Kit, Fats in Food STEM Project, and More!
- March 2016 - Science News Reading with Science Buddies and Google Classroom, ArtBot Success, and More K-12 STEM
- February 2016 - Google Classroom Integration, Fluor Engineering Challenge, Free Classroom Poster, and More!
- January 2016 - A New Year of Science--Variables, Super Bowl, Sharpie Tie-Dye, and More
- December 2015 - STEM Ideas for Winter Break, Peppermint Science, Science Gifts, and More!
- November 2015 - Exploring Diabetes with Student STEM, Flu Season Science, The Martian, and More!
- October 2015 - New BlueBot 4-in-1 Robotics Kit, Zombie Science, and More!
- September 2015 - Back to School with Science Buddies
- August 2015 - Science of Long Straws, Whirly Birds, Ice Cream and More Fun STEM Ideas and Activities
- July 2015 - 25% Off Science Kits, Raspberry Pi Projects, and More!
- June 2015 - Empower Kids with Summer Science Projects, Ideas, and Kits!
- May 2015 - Raspberry Pi Projects Kit, Paper Programming, Robotics with Kids, and More!
- April 2015 - Creative 3D Printed Robots, Balloon-powered Vehicles, and New Bottle Rocket Kit
- March 2015 - Anatomy of a Project Display Board, Snow Removal Science, and Science Ideas for Spring Break
- February 2015 - Get Ready for Engineers Week and the 2015 Fluor Engineering Challenge!
- January 2015 - Nanotechnology, Students Reading Science News, Design a Hand, and More!
- December 2014 - Top Science Kits, 3D with Autodesk, Veggie Power, and More!
- November 2014 - Student Biomedical Engineering, Solar-powered Robots, a Jump Start on Project Display Boards, and More!
- October 2014 - Student Science and the Real World: Ebola, Spherification, Big Data, and More
- September 2014 - Back to School with Science Buddies and Hands-on STEM Education
- August 2014 - Get Ready for Back to School Science! Build an Infinity Mirror, Crash Calculators, Explore 3D Design, and More!
- July 2014 - Mix Up Summer Science with Marshmallows, Fireworks, and Other Science Activities!
- June 2014 - Fun Science Activities for the Whole Family, Summer Science Picks, and More
- May 2014 - From Spelling Bee to Space Science, Fun Catapult Physics, Robotics Guide, and More!
- April 2014 - Science Buddies at the USA Science & Engineering Expo, Big Data, and Crystal Radio
- March 2014 - LEGO® Movie, Girls in Engineering, Bio-inspired Robots, and More!
- February 2014 - Science Buddies Newsletter: Olympics Science, New Classroom Activity, and More!
- January 2014 - Students Score with Sports Science, Inspiring Girls About Engineering, and More Science for the New Year
- December 2013 - Toothbrush Robotics, Floating Trains, and More Winter Break Science Ideas
- November 2013 - Girls in STEM, Asteroid Mining, Modeling Disease Risk, and More K-12 Science
- October 2013 - Free Scientific Method Poster, Halloween-inspired Project Ideas, and More K-12 Science Resources
- September 2013 - Squishy Circuits, Simulating Blood Coagulation, and More!
- August 2013 - Get Ready for a New School Year of Hands-on Science!
- July 2013 - Multimeter Tutorial, Summer Science, and More!
- June 2013 - Hands-on and Family Science Picks for Summer!
- May 2013 - Radiometric Dating with dDice, A Dairy's Green Energy, and More Hands-on Science for K-12 Students
- April 2013 - Bristlebot Robotics, Iron Man Science, and More!
- March 2013 - STEM Project Ideas: Ping Pong Math, Cable-car Robotics, Video Game Design, and More!
- February 2013 - Fresh Science Project Ideas and Resources from Cloud Chambers to Arduino
- January 2013 - Popular Science Project Ideas, Project Display Board Rebate, and Science Success
- December 2012 - 'Tis the Science Fair Season
- November 2012 - Biotechnology, Candy Science, a Teacher Giveaway, and More!
- October 2012 - Science Buddies Launches Robotics Area
- September 2012 - Science Success Stories, Back-to-School Resources, and Science Project Ideas
- July 2012 - Ideas for Summer Science!
- June 2012 - Fight Summer Brain Drain with Summer Science!
- May 2012 - Personal Genetics, Bioluminescence, Van Gogh's Sunflowers, and Student Successes
- April 2012 - DIY X-Ray Machine, Galaxy Games, Worms, and More
- March 2012 - Project Display Boards, Chemistry Contest, and New Science Project Kits
- February 2012 - New Kits, Classroom Activities, and Science Exploration
- January 2012 - A Year Full of Science
- December 2011 - Special Issue: Video and Computer Game Design
- November 2011 - Science Buddies Kits, a Space Telescope Project, and More!
- October 2011 - Special Issue: Heart Health
- September 2011 - The 'Science' of Getting Ready for Back to School: Students
- September 2011 - The 'Science' of Getting Ready for Back to School: General
- August 2011 - Special "Giving" Edition
- August 2011 - Students
- August 2011 - General
- July 2011 - Students
- July 2011 - General
- June 2011 - Students
- June 2011 - General
- May 2011 - General
- April 2011 - Students
- April 2011 - Teachers
- March 2011 - Students
- March 2011 - Teachers/Parents
- February 2011 - Students
- February 2011 - Teachers/Parents
- January 2011 - Students
- January 2011 - Teachers/Parents
- December 2010
- November 2010 - Teachers/Parents
- November 2010 - Students
- October 2010 - Teachers/Parents
- October 2010 - Students
- September 2010 - Teachers/Parents
- September 2010 - Students
- August 2010 - Teachers/Parents
- August 2010 - Students
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010: Music Special Issue
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- September 2009 (News)
- September 2009
Explore Our Science Videos
Paper Rockets - STEM Activity
How to make an anemometer (wind speed meter)
Slow Motion Craters - STEM Activity